Microsoft Dynamics GP Distribution Management maintains tight control over distribution, and streamlines your pick/pack/ship cycle to give you competitive advantage. From forecasting to delivery, Microsoft Dynamics GP will help you accelerate your sales order processes and lower your costs per transaction.
Adopt Olympic Software eCommerce for either B2B on account or B2C credit card web trading fully integrated into Dynamics GP Inventory.
GP Inventory Control
Microsoft Dynamics GP Inventory Control gives your business a competitive edge. By controlling inventory effectively and setting prices on a customer-by-customer basis (excellent for B2B), you can reduce operating costs and achieve the fast, efficient fulfilment that keeps them coming back.
- Create and track the item information that’s most important to you with the ability to choose default entries for each class of items such as colour, style, and manufacturer
- Prioritise sales stock with options to rank your inventory items by usage value, actual or project usage quantity, on-hand inventory value, or unit cost
GP Purchase Order Processing/Receiving
Take control of your business processes and empower your employees to make sound business decisions and minimise costs. Purchase Order Processing capabilities streamline purchasing tasks and equip employees to track and manage vital commitments on the fly.
- Control the details of your purchasing processes with features that include cost variance tracking, landed cost management, receiving/invoicing against multiple purchase orders, comprehensive receipt information and posting
- Manage purchase orders at the line-item level with automated roll-up of similar items for efficient ordering, free on-board (FOB) designation, individual line item release to vendor dates, and multiple site delivery
GP Sales Order Processing with Advanced Invoicing
Enhance employee productivity and streamline your distribution process with sales order and invoicing capabilities that help you enter and process orders quickly and accurately and give you more control over your business process.
- Control your sales in the way that works best for you with discount management, drop shipping, kit items, sales quantity status, and online tracking is a possible set-up.
- Tailor order entry to your specific needs with customisable order defaults, price overriding, special instructions, and line-item level control.
GP Advanced Picking
Microsoft Dynamics GP Advanced Picking keeps pace with competitive markets and low margins. Advanced Picking capabilities provide you with the flexibility needed to reduce handling and increase accuracy for both single and multi-site warehouse operations.
- Set picking rules by site to specify parameters such as bulk picking, picking sequence and document batch control.
GP Available to Promise
Empower your employees to make strategic decisions and provide superior service. New inventory and order management capabilities help ensure the right inventory is available at the right time to meet customer needs and boost profitability.
- Access forward-looking inventory projections that include outstanding sales and purchase orders, unposted inventory and bill of materials, so accurate commitments to customers are made.
Here are five top reasons for choosing Microsoft Dynamics GP
- It works the way you do
Microsoft Dynamics GP is extremely flexible in terms of how you can configure the system out of the box. No coding delaying delivery or making upgrades difficult and built in tools to integrate with other systems within the business.
- Gets you up and running in weeks not months
With rapid implementation tools you can install Dynamics GP in weeks rather than months and because the system is easy-to-use and familiar, adoption is rapid and you can start to recover real benefit from the system quickly.
- Microsoft Dynamics offers a “FULL” solution
The Dynamics suite goes beyond a standalone Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Accounts solution. It can offer Customer Relationship Management (CRM), desktop integration, collaboration, mobile and a range of reporting options to allow you publish management Information to any device.
- Flexible deployment model
With a third party Cloud provider, on Azure or on premise, the choice is yours. You can even tailor the type of users you need whether Full, Limited or Self-Service only pay for the users you need.
- Giving your users a system they can use
Dynamics GP is a computer system that is easy-to-use, not complex to learn and doesn’t require the intervention of a technical person to create modify and deploy reports. It puts the system back in the hands of the people that use it.
All these reasons add up to a flexible solution that can be configured and deployed very quickly; which can be completed in as little as six days. It’s easy-to-use with a familiar Office look and feel and integrates with your desktop in terms of Excel, Word and Outlook. It’ll also cost you less than you think.
Why supply chain managers like Dynamics GP
- Cycle Count Program
- Inbound Freight Manager
- Outbound Freight Manager
- Replenishment Lead Time
- Inventory Forecasting
- Inventory Valuation Availability of Space
- Quality Management (MRB, RTVs etc.)
- Upcoming Production Requirements (Kitting)
- Obsolescence Inventory Turns – Slow Movers
- Overstock Demand Planning
- Automated landed Cost
- Automatic management of Purchase Price Variance (PPV)
- Full Multi-Currency Management
- Link Purchase Orders with Committed Sales Orders
- Simple or Complex Bar-Code ability.