Support requests can be used to get assistance when you have a
question about your application, or when something that previously
was working in your application, unexpectedly stops
First consider the following checklists that can save you time
- Consult manuals and/or product documentation.
- Attempt to find a solution.
- Complete sufficient training, or refer the problem to someone
within your organisation who has.
- Confirm you have authorisation to contact the Support Desk, as
the time will be chargeable.
If you still require support, please have the following
- Your name, organisation name and department, contact
- The environment in which the problem is occurring including
product name and version
- An example of the exact error message (with screen shots if
- The urgency of the call.
Then for assistance, contact Maria Kilden our Support Desk
Consultant and she will help you as quickly as she can. Contact
details on the right.
Please also note:
- By contacting our Support Desk, you can be sure your request
will be dealt with quickly. Our Support Desk Consultant
monitors the Support Desk closely to ensure your request is
actioned. Additionally, all of Olympic has visibility of
requests submitted via Support Desk. If you like, you can
request a specific consultant at the time of submitting your
request. If our consultants or developers are contacted
directly, the response may take longer as they may be unavailable
or on leave.
- Advising us how urgent your request is will enable us to ensure
we attend to your request in an appropriate timeframe.
- Please note that all consulting time spent on support request
for clients not on an OlympicCare Consulting Programme will be
chargeable in blocks of 15 minutes.
- If a support request is raised that is beyond the intended
scope of this service we will let you know and will discuss
alternative ways of satisfying your requirements. For example, the
work may be better dealt with as a consulting task, a system
enhancement or a project. One of our consultants will be
happy to discuss these options with you if necessary.
If you feel your support request has not had adequate attention
by another Olympic staff member, please contact Maria Kilden.
Once your support request is received
(Via phone, email or your OlympicCare Client Portal), we will
assign a priority to the issue, based on the following:
Priority and Response Time Definitions
Initial Response Time
(in business hours)
are unable to use the application system and there are no
workarounds. This does not apply where environmental parameters
are unable to use a function of the system and there are no
workarounds. Your business is being affected.
cannot use a function but it is not mission critical. Workarounds
may exist and your business is not immediately
|Information is required regarding some
aspect of the system.
Keep checking back with your OlympicCare Client Portal during
the course of the day for real-time updates for when the consultant
assigned your call will be available to resolve your issue, based
on the priority assigned.