Speed up your business and reduce transaction costs
As a business manager you're under constant pressure to increase
productivity and efficiency, reduce costs, increase profits and
performance, gain competitive advantage; and so on, the list is
Every unnecessary cost cuts into your bottom line, every
ineffective process eats up time and resources that could be
devoted to creating competitive advantage. Additionally, manual
tasks run the risk of human error and missed or delayed steps.
What is Workflow Automation?
Workflow automation allows a simple or complex business process
to be carried to a defined step-by-step sequence. Once a workflow
is initiated, the right data will be written or sourced from the
correct database, the right person or department will be contacted
for input or approval and then the process will go on to the next
step until all required steps are completed.
The benefits are numerous; reduced transaction costs, faster
turn-around times, increased operational efficiency, improved
decision making and accuracy.
iPath Workflow gives you the ability to easily create workflows
for your common business processes via a drag and drop interface.
You can start with something simple and then grow the complexity
within the workflow as users adapt. iPath allows you to attach
documents, images and notes to workflows for review.
iPath Workflow can help solve your Excel spreadsheet nightmares,
streamline your processes and reduce manual tasks.
Top 10 Reasons to Use iPath Workflow:
- Workflow activities are rendered on the website and users can
them, through the web interface
- Incorporate complex business processes in custom
- Easy to model your processes in an intuitive user
- Notifies users to start their part of a process whether it's an
action or an approval.
- Assignment of tasks by user, role or group
- Ability to manage parallel tasks
- Automatic escalation of incomplete tasks
- Push-of-a-button reporting of activity audit trails
- Supports nested sub-processes, and the embedding of scripting
based languages for greater flexibility and ease of
- Can operate within a SharePoint framework
Download the brochure by using the link on the right hand