Improve your customer relationships with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a complete set of tools to allow you
to market, sell to, and retain your customers in a highly
Dynamics CRM groups applications focusing on sales, marketing
and customer services that empowers you to:
- Put your customers first
- Provide access to customer and prospect information across
- Provide a common set of tools to query the data,
and automate repetitive information with workflows
- Use one set of data.
Microsoft provides a stable company with strong R&D
expenditure to keep CRM out in front in a technically sound
and familiar environment that:
- Integrates to existing IT environments
- Is familiar to use
- Is a continually evolving environment incorporating social
- Brings social media, integrated marketing, cloud or on-premise
and mobiliser when needed.
Olympic Software bring:
- 10 years of experience in implementing Dynamics CRM
- Innovative third party products to assist in adoption such as
ClickDimensions and Scribe, see how you can enrich
and extend your CRM
- Strong development and deployment skills.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can improve
Deployment options available utilising one code
set and the ability to move from one deployment option to
- On-premise with local server
- Hosted by Microsoft in the cloud
- Hosted by a partner.
We can tailor an implementation to suit your business:
- Entry level implementation - designed to get you
started and make the greatest impact on your business. From as low
- Complete implementation - we will plan, customise,
implement and train your staff to achieve the planned
- Custom implementation - for those of you who want to
implement on your own but need support during the process.
Sign up for a
free trial and we will provide four (4) hours
consulting to enable you to get the most from your trial.
Fore more information about three strategic considerations we
believe you absolutely must get right in order to ensure CRM
success, please download our whitepaper "The
Strategic Truth About CRM: Three Pre-Implementation Requirements
for CRM Success".
While a well-implemented Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
project can significantly benefit all areas of a customer-centric
organisation, the high failure rate for such projects has many
decision-makers cynical about their true business value. Download
our whitepaper "The Tactical Truth about
10 Steps to Avoid CRM Project Failure".