Intelligent e-commerce that's ready to go
For many businesses, their website has become central to their
organisational strategy. For some, it's their main sales channel.
Receiving orders via the web is a fantastic way of doing business,
but if you don't link this up to your backend financial system
correctly then all those sales orders, invoices and delivery
details can become a tangled mess.
An intelligent e-commerce solution can transform your business,
making it easy for customers to buy from you, from browsing through
to payment. But custom e-commerce solutions can be expensive and
take a lot of time to develop.
At Olympic Software we have engineered our own collaborative
commerce solution called Trader.
- Links to your financial system and therefore your customers,
suppliers and product information can be quickly utilised
- Offers a range of modules such as product catalogue, user
management, shopping cart, transaction enquiries
- Has a roles and rights framework so you can allow your
customers and suppliers access to your business processes, to carry
out set tasks like view and reprint invoices, place and track
- Offers fully customisable content management system
- Has a WYSISYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) content
- Allows you to drag and drop content to wherever you need
- Has a comprehensive scheduling ability - so you can schedule
pages/items to be published online at dates/times that suit
- Is built on AXE, Olympic's own integration software, so
infinite integration possibilities exist.
Top 10 Reasons To Use Trader:
- Integrates with your backend financial system so you can
streamline your business processes
- Minimal upfront investment because you choose the modules that
suit you, which allows you to grow Trader as your business
- Easily change the look and feel of your website so it keeps up
with your business as it evolves
- Build rich content around each product such as product
descriptions, pricing information and images
- Schedule items/pages so that you can prepare sales promotions
ahead of time
- Transact on the web on a party-to-party basis with customers
- Maintain your own user logins and security from a master admin
- Provide your users with tailored experiences depending on who
they are and what they're trying to accomplish
- Relationships between areas from your financial system are
preserved so debtor-specific pricing and payment on account is
- Shorten start-up time, slash development costs, avoid
bottlenecks and leverage in-house IT abilities
Download the Trader brochure using the link on the right.