Helping your online customers to buy through effective E-Commerce
What can e-commerce do for you?
E-commerce, put simply, means being able to sell your products
and services online. Whether your customers are end-consumers or
other businesses, e-commerce solutions can:
- open up entirely new distribution channels,
- increase sales, and
- make buying faster and easier for your customers.
But only if it's done right.
How do you know an E-commerce solution is 'right'?
Profitable e-commerce is about much more than just an attractive
webpage that accepts credit cards. A good e-commerce solution
- Focus on the end-user experience
- Include a catalogue you can update in-house without having to
- Include a familiar 'shopping cart' interface that makes your
- Have a powerful search functionality that ensures your
customers can find what they're looking for quickly, and
- Have the ability to integrate with your other systems, so you
don't need to re-enter every online sale manually.
At Olympic we have two E-commerce offerings:
We can either develop a solution from scratch for you as we did
with the Countdown and Woolworths sites, or you can utilise our
ready-to-go E-commerce solution called Trader which will integrate
with your ERP system. Read more about Trader here.