Ariba Contract Management
The livelihood of any company is recorded in its contracts.
Procurement contracts accomodate the sum of goods and services owed
to the company. Sales contracts detail commitments to customers and
revenue expectations. And internal contracts chronicle agreements
within the organisation.
Contract Management is of critical importance to effective
business commerce. Yet many organisations continue to record
contracts on paper documents with disconnected offline tools and no
process standardisation. The result is inefficient, costly, and
long contract cycles that make monitoring and managing agreements a
challenge. And, perhaps worse, a failure to realise negotiated
savings and missed revenue opportunities.
But there is a better way... Introducing the Ariba Contract
Why Ariba Contract Management?
- A certified secure SaaS that plugs easily into any ERP
- Manage and search all your contracts electronically from one
- Generate commercial agreements through contract templates based
on pre-approved clauses
- Use electronic signatures to shorten cycle times, speed-up deal
closure and cut admin costs
- The whole system is completely paperless
- You have a fully-functioning audit trail that says goodbye to
- Automated notifications ensure no contract is able to lapse
Read Ariba's White Paper: Tailoring Contract Management for
here to download