Mark Polino’s talk at Convergence “Microsoft Dynamics GP: 50 New Tips in 50 Minutes” is one of the most popular and valuable presentations for Dynamics GP Users. It’s fast-paced and action packed and allow you to put these tips into action straight away. Mark Polino states in his introduction that these tips are not only for GP2015, GP2013 and GP2010 users but there are also tips for users of older versions of GP.
There’s lots of goodies in Mark’s talk including:
Navigation tips such as:
- Navigate GP with the new action pane
- Search and filter Navigation Lists to improve analysis
GL tips such as:
- Find money with cash flow tools in Dynamics GP
- Add expected cash flow items for better analysis
Fixed Assets tips:
- Automate asset numbering with numbers by class
- Build asset groups faster with navigation lists
- Automate cash receipts with recurring batches
- Secure sales transaction by hiding costs
- Easily assign items to sites in GP2013
- Understand inventory movement with reason codes
- Display additional Edit Check Batch columns to improve selection
- Understand new Print icons to avoid problems
- Highlight duplicates with Excel to resolve issues
- Build your own Excel reports with SmartList Designer
- Review user status with the User Summary window
- Find Unassigned Security Operations with a built in report
- Copy home page to simplify setup
- Disable the action pane to fix legacy issues.
- Understand the self-serve and limited user license to save money.
- Rescue a lost ‘sa’ password.
If you don’t have time to watch the entire video, Mark Polino has provided a summary for you at: https://app.box.com/s/fmsp6eiamcecd2aqac91wyj1ejn2owc5