At Olympic, we are on the look-out for talented and professional team-players, who are passionate about their work. We do all we can to empower you to do what you love. In order to be a well-oiled machine, Olympic will help you flourish in your field of expertise. You’ll be able to make your mark in Australasia’s software industry, as we support your career path.
Employing agile methodologies, we always have a goal in mind, but are fluid in the best ways to get there. We’re relying on your knowledge to help steer our projects, towards that goal. We don’t focus on a top-down approach to our work-life – we want you to be an integral part of Olympics success. We expect knowledgeable, self-motivated team members to be contributing in the decision-making process.
We believe employees thrive in a flat organisational structure. If you are a specialist, then you can expect variety in your work life, as different teams require your knowledge. We love to challenge norms and we employ the right consultants to give expert advice.
We don’t pigeonhole our clients – we listen to them. We work closely with our business partners to achieve successful outcomes. After all, the Olympic Software team, are “people people”. That is why we want you to thrive in your work life. Happy and empowered employees generally means outstanding work! That’s great for you. That’s great for us. Most importantly it’s great for our clients.
That’s why your success is our success.
Current Positions Available
Do you think you have what it takes to empower Olympic Software? Do you want to be part of professional, friendly team and enjoy your daily work life? We are an established, and rapidly growing IT company that works with some of Australasia’s biggest brands.
Sounds like you? If you think you have what it takes, to become an Olympian, check out the job positions below.
Business Application Consultant
Olympic Software has a successful Microsoft Dynamics GP practice and we are seeking to recruit a top-flight consultant to join our consulting team.
Olympic Software is a privately owned software company with offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Sydney. The organisation is dynamic, with a successful history. We possess deep technical expertise, and deliver business solutions to a wide range of clients, both nationally and internationally. A complete solution may include one or more packaged applications, including Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM, as well as customised applications and web development.
The ideal applicant for this position will have qualifications and experience in accounting and business management. Hands on experience of ERP applications, particularly Microsoft Dynamics GP, will be an added advantage. The role will require good oral and written communication skills, and experience in dealing with people in various levels of client organisations, is essential.
This position will include travel throughout the North and South Islands.
If you fit the above description and are service-orientated and customer-focused, then apply for this role by completing the form and submitting your CV on the right.
Talented C# .Net Developer
Olympic Software is looking for talented and experienced .NET / AngularJS / Mobile developer to join our Auckland team. Olympic Software is an established and growing company working on really exciting stuff including some of the top Ecommerce sites in Australasia.
• Join up as part of our team, where high performance, innovation and continuous improvement are our core guiding principles.
• Be empowered to share your view and ideas, and grow into leadership positions within the business
• Have fun and be challenged! We at Olympic like to work hard and enjoy challenging work, but also to make sure we our doing as much as we can outside of work and have fun as well.
Do you have what it takes?
• You are a very strong C# .NET developer
• You are proud of the code you write! And have the experience in creating well designed, maintainable and testable solution to back that up.
• A firm understanding on how to apply the SOLID principles.
• Strong front end web development skills, ideally front end or full stack in the AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC, HTML / CSS, Service Stack.
• Have a good exposure and understanding of SQL Server, VSTS, Git, TeamCity, Octopus and understanding a continuous delivery pipeline.
• Experience with enterprise Integration project, iOS, Android, native or Xamarin
About Olympic Software
• Kiwi owned for about 30 years.
• Encourages sharing and innovation across our teams, everyone has opportunities to present.
• Friendly & open work environment with flat hierarchy
• Open culture that encourages dropping in to talk to the managers or even the company owners.
• Headquarters in Ellerslie, Auckland. Offices in Wellington, Christchurch, and Sydney
• Excellent transport links: we’re just off the motorway and the train station is only a five minute walk, buses are also accessible.
• Free parking
• Beer fridge stocked up on Fridays
• The business is growing and we are looking to expand our Australia office further. The occasional trip to Sydney is always an option, and permanent move is always available.
Please apply for this role by completing the form and submitting your CV.